The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website and its content are owned by the National Renewable Energy Centre Limited (Narec) or its licensors.
Use of Material
You may print off or download content as permitted under the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) (sections 28 to 30) for the purposes of viewing it on your computer, research for non-commercial purposes, private study, criticism, review and news reporting, provided that you do not alter it in any way and acknowledge Narec as the source of the content and the copyright owners. All other use or copying of this site and any content on this site, other than as expressly permitted by Narec or permitted by law, is prohibited. Linking to this site
Linking to Site
is allowed but all Links to this site must be to the site home page, deep linking is not allowed. Anyone linking to this site must inform Narec in advance. Narec reserves the right to deny or withdraw permission to link at any time where it sees the link is detrimental to Narec, its business or its partners. Permissions If you intend to link to this site or would like to obtain permission to make use of material from this website, please contact Steve Abbott via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(a) upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
(b) disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
(c) provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
(d) try to collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
(e) sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this site OR redistribute any content, including data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method; These
This website is owned and controlled by the National Renewable Energy Centre Limited (Narec'). The information and data on this website is subject to revision without notice and Narec may revise this Disclaimer at any time.
By accessing and/or browsing this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
All intellectual property rights in and to the website are the property of Narec or its licensors and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the website for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the website. In the normal course of browsing through the website, Narec agrees to your printing or downloading content on this site as permitted under Narec's Copyright notice.
- This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Narec makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
- The information provided on this site, business, professional and otherwise is subject to change
- Narec shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of this website or any information contained or derived from it (even where Narec has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, consequential loss, injury to reputation, loss of information, or any other monetary loss
Links to external sites are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
Narec does not warrant that functions contained in the website will be error free or uninterrupted or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses.
Nothing in this Disclaimer shall limit or exclude Narec's liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These terms, and your use of this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Policies & Management
Policies & ManagementThe basic principles on issues relating to health and safety, the environment and quality are key components of our corporate policies.
Who we are
We are the National Renewable Energy Centre Limited (Narec'), a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 04659351. Our registered office is at Eddie Ferguson House, Ridley Street, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 3AG. Please see our Contact Us' section for more information.
What information do we collect?
Depending on which site facilities you use, the information we collect via this website may include:
Any personal information that you submit via this website (for example using online forms) for specific purposes (e.g. email addresses, mailing address, and contact information when requesting further information on subject or event).
- Any personal information that you submit when you register to use any members areas or restricted areas appearing on this site (e.g. you may provide personal information to enable you to logon and reuse site facilities such as subscription to email alerts ).
Traffic data and statistics about use of this website. We are not readily able identify individuals from this information.
We may also collect personal information from you when you contact use offline for example by telephone, email or fax.
What do we do with your information?
We may use the information we collect via this website in the following ways:
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
If you register to use any community areas or other restricted areas appearing on this site we will use your information to provide those services to you.
We may allow third parties, who provide services to us, or process information on our behalf, to access your information. We will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We may share you information with another organisation which buys our company, or our assets, and in the course of any negotiations which may lead to such a sale.
We may disclose your information to law enforcement or regulatory bodies if asked to do so, or to other third parties in connection with actual or threatened legal proceedings or if required to do so by law.
You have a right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you at any time on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently £10.
- You have the right to update or correct any errors in the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request to be removed from any mailing lists we hold.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to:
Eddie Ferguson House
If you are under 16 please obtain your parent/guardian's permission before providing personal information to this website.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for other sites' information handling practices. Other websites will usually be subject to their own privacy policies which may differ from ours.
Further information about privacy and data protection issues can be obtained by visiting the Information Commissioner's website at http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk